Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy shows the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the new parliamentary session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - A deputy shows the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the new parliamentary session Empty A deputy shows the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the new parliamentary session

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 3:59 pm

A deputy shows the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the new parliamentary session

19:19 - 26/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Between the former MP for the National Coalition Hamid al-Mutlaq, on Thursday, the fact that the nomination of former parliament speaker Salim al-Jabroi to head the new parliamentary session.
    Al-Mutlaq said in a statement to Al-Mawloma that "the Sunni forces have not put any candidate to take over the post of president of the new parliamentary session until today," pointing out that "the nomination of al-Jubouri for parliament is mere speculation and no truth of its existence at the present time."
    He added that "Sunni forces will announce the names of candidates for the post of speaker of parliament for the new session after the announcement of the results of the parliamentary elections and ratification by the Federal Court in the coming period," denying "the existence of a political agreement between the Sunni blocs to return Jubouri to the presidency of Parliament.
    An informed source has revealed on Thursday the most prominent names that the Sunni House intends to put forward for the presidency of the next parliament, among the most prominent names former Speaker of Parliament Salim al-Jubouri. End 25 T

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:38 am