Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers complemented by measures to strengthen the instituti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers complemented by measures to strengthen the instituti Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers complemented by measures to strengthen the instituti

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2013, 4:10 pm

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers complemented by measures to strengthen the institutional capacity development of the Higher Diploma in local administration

12/30/2013 12:22

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to complete procedures for the program to strengthen the institutional capacity of government through the development of the study of the Higher Diploma in the jurisdiction of the local administration.
    said Assistant Secretary-General for Administrative and Financial Affairs Obaid replace Freeh to the Office of Information and government communication that the introduction of the Higher Diploma in local administration contribute to improving the efficiency of the management of cities The provinces and the preparation of Angels administrative development capable of carrying the burden of the next phase of the process of construction and development and the required expertise tactics modern management to ensure the sustainability of resources, material, financial and human resources.
    stressed that this measure enhances the principle of administrative decentralization and government directives to promote the role of local governments in the provinces and give them greater powers so that they can meet the needs of citizens in all areas as a framework for the planning and implementation of local development and its role in expanding the base of popular participation and the consolidation of democracy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm