Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Secretary General welcomes the new strategy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Secretary General welcomes the new strategy  Empty Council General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Secretary General welcomes the new strategy

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

Council General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Secretary General welcomes the new strategy and review the training and development

09/07/2014 15:05 

Council welcomed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Secretary General-designate by the Prime Minister, Dr. Hamid Khalaf Ahmed, the successor to the secretary-general who commissioned the management of the CBI Ali Mohsen Ismail. 
    was made ​​secretary-general of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail Dr. Hamid Khalaf Ahmed, hoping to prolong his tenure position. He said he will leave the place which is in full assurance and confidence that things are going in the same regularity and naturally, with the new secretary-general Hamid Khalaf Ahmed, the owner of management experience long. 
    For his part, promised the secretary-general in charge of trying to focus on training, development and teamwork, and to maintain the prestige and excellence Secretariat The Council of Ministers. 
    while Park General Managers in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of Syed Ali Mohsen Ismail his tenure as governor of the Central Bank, and Aarbu satisfaction to take Dr. Hamid Khalaf Ahmed post of secretary-general of the Council of Ministers. 
    this and accept the Council of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers strategy training and development department for the years 2014 --2,017 which is part of a strategy of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. The Council was briefed on the preparation of the staff who Charcot in training courses organized by the section of the inside and outside of the General Secretariat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:09 am