Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji: Sadrists object to the sharing agreement with the Khawr Abd Allah Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji: Sadrists object to the sharing agreement with the Khawr Abd Allah Kuwait  Empty Araji: Sadrists object to the sharing agreement with the Khawr Abd Allah Kuwait

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jan 2014, 4:42 am

Araji: Sadrists object to the sharing agreement with the Khawr Abd Allah Kuwait

Baghdad / Orr News

The president of the Liberal bloc MP Bahaa al-Araji, that "the Convention confirm the existence of a great injustice against the Iraqi state and the sovereignty of Iraq." He said that "governments will face this agreement and will work to cancel it."

He pointed out that "Iraq will hold a lot of agreements in the last century and abolished such as the Convention in 1975 and the oil agreements between Iraq, Turkey and Syria, which were frozen in the eighties of the last century," noting that "the adoption of the Convention on the Khor Abdullah to the United Nations does not mean that Iraq's ability to cancel" .

He added: "We are very keen to build good relations with Kuwait based on good neighborliness, but should not be at the expense of Iraq's territory and wealth," calling "Kuwait not to use the time to pass some oil projects on the border like the Convention and port project Mubarak", stressing that "creek was within international waters, but that the administration was for Iraq alone."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives ratified on August 22 last year, the Convention, despite the claim 80 deputies to postpone the voting and objection General Company for Ports, which was considered "negative" will affect the navigation, and asserting that Iraq "which has half the Khawr Abd Allah."

And deposited the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United Nations Ambassador Mansour Al-Otaibi and his Iraqi counterpart, Mohammed Ali al-Hakim on Friday with the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon Convention.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.uragency.net/economy/177-2013-12-31-14-01-19.html

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:58 pm