Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Besrion crossing the border into Kuwait in protest at the Khawr Abd Allah Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Besrion crossing the border into Kuwait in protest at the Khawr Abd Allah Agreement Empty Besrion crossing the border into Kuwait in protest at the Khawr Abd Allah Agreement

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:54 pm

[ltr]Besrion crossing the border into Kuwait in protest at the Khawr Abd Allah Agreement[/ltr]

Since 10/02/2017 16:11 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Basra - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Across dozens of visual, on Friday, the Iraqi border into Kuwait, bringing with them Iraqi flags, to protest against the recently concluded an agreement on "the Khawr Abd Allah."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A reporter / balances News /, said that "dozens of residents of the province of Basra, crossed the afternoon today, the Iraqi - Kuwaiti border into Kuwait waving Iraqi flags."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the "visual they make such a procedure, a simple expression of protest against the agreement recently concluded between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti governments, deductible on the Khawr Abd Allah of Basra and annexation of Kuwait."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it raised Agreement Abdullah Al Khor concluded by the Iraqi government with the State of Kuwait in 2012, popular discontent and widespread, and exacerbated the recent statements made by members of the National Assembly of Kuwait, marked by irony and cynicism acerbic toward Iraq government and Haba.anthy 29/1's[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:19 pm