Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Revolutionary Guards' policyannounces the planned attack on the Iranian consulate in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Revolutionary Guards' policyannounces the planned attack on the Iranian consulate in Basra Empty The Revolutionary Guards' policyannounces the planned attack on the Iranian consulate in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:58 am

[size=32]
    The Revolutionary Guards' policyannounces the planned attack on the Iranian consulate in Basra[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

35 minutes ago

Hundreds of people demonstrated on Wednesday in front of the headquarters of the United Nations Office in the city of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region in protest against the Iranian bombing that targeted the headquarters of the two parties opposed to the regime in Tehran, "Koesengj", killing and wounding dozens.
    Protesters from different age groups and both sexes condemned the bombing, calling on the United Nations and the international community to put an end to such violations.
    The demonstrators expressed strong dissatisfaction with the repeated attacks by Turkey and Iran on the regions of the Kurdistan Region, stressing that many families have been displaced from the border villages with those two countries because of the near-constant bombing, which escalated recently.
    On Saturday morning, Iranian forces bombed the headquarters of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) - Iran (Hadkha) and the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) in the district of Koesengjak, killing 16 people and injuring 40 others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm