Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(SOMO) reveal for the "economy News" reasons for the desire of Iraq to buy gasoline and kerosene fro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(SOMO) reveal for the "economy News" reasons for the desire of Iraq to buy gasoline and kerosene fro Empty (SOMO) reveal for the "economy News" reasons for the desire of Iraq to buy gasoline and kerosene fro

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:08 am

(SOMO) reveal for the "economy News" reasons for the desire of Iraq to buy gasoline and kerosene from Turkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) on Sunday confirmed Iraq's desire to buy quantities of gasoline, kerosene and petroleum gas from Turkey.
    A source from inside the company, who preferred not to be named, in an interview with "Economy News", "The quantities of purchase will amount to 2000 tons per day," noting that "the direct will start from 1/10/2018 to 31/12/2018."
    The source revealed the reason why Iraq is going to import, as it comes "to strengthen oil derivatives located in the northern regions, and strengthen the national treasury," noting that "the selling prices have not been determined so far."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 pm