Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New Zealand extends military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New Zealand extends military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2019 Empty New Zealand extends military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2019

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Sep 2018, 6:08 am

New Zealand extends military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2019

12:51 - 17/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    The New Zealand government announced on Monday that it would extend its military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2019 as it considers its long-term engagement in the region.
    "The role of her country in the military mission of the International Coalition in Iraq and Afghanistan has been extended from November 2018 to June 2019," the New Zealand Herald Sun newspaper quoted New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardran as saying.
    "This is in fulfillment of our current commitment to a training program in Iraq that runs until mid-2019 along with Australian troops," she said, adding that "New Zealand's contribution may change in the future."
    "I have seen Prime Minister Scott Morrison of the resolution," she said. Revealing that "as of November next will be reduced the number of units in Iraq to 121 military."
    Since 2015, New Zealand has deployed about 140 individuals along with Australian troops to provide military training to Iraqi forces at Camp Taji, north of Baghdad. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm