Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany extends its military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany extends its military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2018 Empty Germany extends its military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2018

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:49 am

Germany extends its military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan until 2018

12:37 - 13/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation ..
    The German parliament has agreed to temporarily extend military deployment to Germany as part of international missions in Iraq, Afghanistan and Mali amid the long-standing political deadlock in the country after last September's election.
    "The overwhelming majority of German legislators, most of them Chancellor Angela Merkel's bloc and the Social Democratic Party, are expanding Germany's contribution to various international military tasks until the spring of 2018," Anatolia news agency reported in a translation.
    "The parliament, which included 709 seats, voted 436 for the resolution, while 226 deputies voted against it and 10 abstained in voting for the German support for the international coalition through the deployment of Tornado surveillance planes and a transport aircraft in Jordan," it said.
    "The resolution allows air control of Iraq and Syria to continue until March 2018 to collect data on Dahesh. Another government proposal to extend the deployment of German armed forces in northern Iraq was approved by an overwhelming majority, with 435 deputies voting for the extension of the military mission that provides training Kurdish Peshmerga forces in the region. " Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:01 pm