Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China responds to Washington's accusations about Beijing's interference in US elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China responds to Washington's accusations about Beijing's interference in US elections Empty China responds to Washington's accusations about Beijing's interference in US elections

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Oct 2018, 3:13 am

China responds to Washington's accusations about Beijing's interference in US elections
    BEIJING (Reuters) - China on Friday rejected accusations by US Vice President Mike Bens of interfering in the US election, calling it "unjustified" and "ridiculous."
    "We call on the United States to correct its mistake, stop China's baseless accusation, discredit its reputation and harm China's interests and Sino-US relations," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Shunying said in a statement.
    Bens accused China on Thursday of aggression in several areas, including security and trade, and portrayed China as an evil party interfering in US elections.
    In confirmation of an idea first launched by US President Donald Trump at the United Nations last week, Bens accused China of "unprecedented efforts to influence American public opinion" before the mid-term elections on Nov. 6.
    The second man in the US administration "launched unjustified accusations against China's domestic and foreign policy," which "discredited its reputation when it said it was interfering in domestic affairs and in the US elections," a foreign ministry spokeswoman said.
    "It's just about talking on the basis of rumors and making mistakes wrong. The Chinese side strongly opposes this. "
    "China is always subject to the principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of others and we have no interest in interfering in domestic affairs and elections in the United States," the spokeswoman said.
    "I say it frankly: the presidency of President (Donald) Trump is a success," Bens said in a speech at the conservative Hudson Institute in Washington. China wants another US president. "
    "There can be no doubt that China is interfering in American democracy."
    Relations between the two major trading powers have deteriorated in recent weeks as Trump has imposed $ 250 billion in customs duties on Chinese imports.

https://www.alghad.tv/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84-%D8%A8/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:33 am