Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament rejects the decision of the Ministries of Defense and Interior Tuesday and confirms: the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament rejects the decision of the Ministries of Defense and Interior Tuesday and confirms: the Empty Parliament rejects the decision of the Ministries of Defense and Interior Tuesday and confirms: the

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:46 am

Parliament rejects the decision of the Ministries of Defense and Interior Tuesday and confirms: the coming days filled with surprises

Saturday 3 November

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The leader of the current wisdom Jassem al- Bekhati, Saturday, that the next few days will be "pregnant with surprises," while expected to resolve the remaining ministries of the cabinet cab in the session of the House of Representatives next Tuesday, except the Ministries of Defense and Interior to deepen the differences around them. 

Al-Bukhati said in an interview for Alsumaria News that "the next few days will be pregnant with surprises and there is determination and a great desire to the Prime Minister and political forces to resolve the cabinet cabinet next Tuesday," noting that "the remaining ministries have a great hope to resolve in the next parliament session, And the interior, which have deep differences. "

"We hope that the concerned bodies of these ministries can reach understandings and resolve the nominations on them as soon as possible in the absence of an understanding on the names that were nominated in the first stage of voting on the ministerial cabin to end the work of the agency." 

The House of Representatives voted in its session held on the evening of Wednesday 24 October 2018, to give confidence to 14 ministers from the cabin of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , while eight ministries were postponed to the next session of the House of Representatives scheduled for the sixth of November.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:14 pm