Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey's policy reveals the details of an oil agreement between the US and the PKK in Iraq and Syri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey's policy reveals the details of an oil agreement between the US and the PKK in Iraq and Syri Empty Turkey's policy reveals the details of an oil agreement between the US and the PKK in Iraq and Syri

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 6:41 am

[size=32]
    Turkey's policy reveals the details of an oil agreement between the US and the PKK in Iraq and Syria[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

21 minutes ago

The Turkish Interior Minister Sulaiman Sawilo accused the United States of practicing political "double standard" by including three elements of the PKK organization on its wanted lists and sharing oil with them in Syria and Iraq. 
    This came in a speech at the opening ceremony of the academic year at the Ataturk Cultural Center at the University of Koga Teba in the state of Afyon (center). 
    "The Americans wanted to win the support of our people by including three terrorists on the wanted list," Suilu said, adding that "the Americans believe they are making fun of us by removing the ministers of interior and justice from the list of sanctions and the inclusion of three terrorists. 
    " He added, "Our strategic partners are with us, They listed three terrorists on wanted lists, but behind the scenes in Syria and Iraq, they say "25 percent of the oil is ours and 75 is for you" and that is a double standard.
    On drug control, he said that the revenues of the BK Kaa from the drug trade amounted to 1.5 billion dollars. 
    The area of ​​cultivated poppy cultivation in Afghanistan in 2002 was about 17,000 hectares. After the American promises to achieve peace, stability and democracy for Afghanistan, the area of ​​poppy cultivation in 2017 was about 328 thousand hectares.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:44 am