Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh assured the German ambassador that German companies should be involved in the development of i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh assured the German ambassador that German companies should be involved in the development of i Empty Saleh assured the German ambassador that German companies should be involved in the development of i

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:11 am

Saleh assured the German ambassador that German companies should be involved in the development of infrastructure in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - President Barham Salih said during a meeting with the new German ambassador in Baghdad Cyril Nun on Wednesday that Iraqis are determined to move forward with the democratic process.
    A statement issued by the Presidency of the Republic that "Saleh received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany new Cyril Nun.
    "The importance of Germany's contribution to reconstruction and the need for the participation of German companies in the development of infrastructure and the strengthening of the Iraqi economy," Saleh said at the start of the meeting.
    President Saleh stressed the determination of the Iraqis to move the democratic process forward, despite the obstacles that stand behind its development, and the importance of supporting the international community in this regard.
    German Ambassador Cyril Nun pointed out the importance of relations between Iraq and Iraq, stressing its intention to develop and strengthen these relations and strengthen bilateral cooperation in various fields. Finished

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh assured the German ambassador that German companies should be involved in the development of i Empty Saleh stresses the need for the participation of German companies in the development of infrastructu

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:08 am

Saleh stresses the need for the participation of German companies in the development of infrastructure and the strengthening of the Iraqi economy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The President of the Republic Barham Salih, Wednesday, the need for the participation of German companies to develop infrastructure and strengthen the Iraqi economy, pointing to the importance of Germany's contribution to the reconstruction process.
    The Presidency of the Republic in a statement read by "Economy News", "The President of the Republic Barham Saleh received today, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany new Cyril Nun."
    Saleh praised the "strength and depth of relations between the two countries," stressing the importance of Germany's contribution to reconstruction and the need for the participation of German companies in the development of infrastructure and the strengthening of the Iraqi economy.
    "The Iraqis are determined to move the democratic process forward, despite obstacles that are not being developed, and the importance of the international community's support in this regard," Saleh said.
    For his part, German Ambassador Cyril Nun said, "the importance of relations between his country and Iraq," stressing "its determination to develop and strengthen those relations and strengthen the frameworks of bilateral cooperation in various fields."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am