Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament is determined to complete the budget during the next two wee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament is determined to complete the budget during the next two wee Empty Deputy: Parliament is determined to complete the budget during the next two wee

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 6:17 am

Deputy: Parliament is determined to complete the budget during the next two weeks

12:30 - 16/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Abbas al-Aliawi said on Wednesday that the parliament is determined to complete the budget during the next two weeks, because it is an important detail of the work of the state, among the sub-committees are currently fully functional and that the head of the age has full powers.
    "The House of Representatives is determined to complete the budget during the next two weeks because it represents an important detail of the work of the state," Aliawi said in a statement.
    He added that "the Council decided not to grant leave with the suspension of all dividends to MPs, as well as the suspension of the work of sub-committees for the purpose of full-time to discuss and complete the budget."
    On the other hand, Aliawi stressed that "the committees of the Council are currently working at full capacity as they meet periodically to discuss the laws of each committee, in addition to some of the lifting of Guanyin to the Presidency," stressing that "the President of the age has full powers as Chairman of the Committee, That not naming the chairmen of the committees is a hindrance to the supervisory work. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:27 pm