Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We are determined to complete the budget schedules before the start of the le

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: We are determined to complete the budget schedules before the start of the le Empty Parliamentary Finance: We are determined to complete the budget schedules before the start of the le

Post by Rocky Sun 26 May 2024, 4:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: We are determined to complete the budget schedules before the start of the legislative recess[/size]

[size=45]The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives held its second meeting regarding the 2024 budget, confirming its intention to complete the budget schedules before the start of the legislative recess.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, said during the meeting: “We held the second meeting to discuss the 2024 budget schedules,” pointing out, “We are analyzing the data of the budget schedules and discussing their contents in detail in order to complete them in an optimal manner and in record time. We are also working to establish a correct financial path that everyone agrees upon.” .[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Atwani explained, “The meeting compared the numbers and tables for the financial allocations for the years 2023-2024, and the meeting also included reviewing a detailed report of the actual expenditure for the year 2023 with regard to current and investment expenditures,” stressing “the determination to complete the budget schedules before the start of the legislative recess.”[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives held its first meeting to review the contents of the 2024 budget tables, while the Chairman of the Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, confirmed that continuous meetings would be held to discuss the tables.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 5:37 am