Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Nineveh: Budget of 2019 was not ideal, but an important step for the reconstruction of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Nineveh: Budget of 2019 was not ideal, but an important step for the reconstruction of th Empty Deputy for Nineveh: Budget of 2019 was not ideal, but an important step for the reconstruction of th

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:17 am

Deputy for Nineveh: Budget of 2019 was not ideal, but an important step for the reconstruction of the liberated provinces
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / A member of parliament, Mohamed Iqbal al-Sidli, said Thursday that the efforts of the Nineveh deputies were important in increasing the necessary financial allocations necessary for the reconstruction of the province after being freed from the terror of a supporter.
    He added Iqbal in a statement received by "Eye of Iraq News," that "the efforts of the deputies of Nineveh was important in increasing the necessary financial allocations necessary for the reconstruction of the province after the liberation from terrorism and urging, calling the provincial council to protect those efforts in directing the exchange to restore services to the city and provide a suitable life To the people of the province who have been subjected to severe injustice. "
    The pharmacist also pointed out that "many of the positive aspects included in the budget, where the items contained the installation of lecturers like the owners of contracts, and the return of dismissed police in Nineveh, in addition to providing the transfer of lecturers, adding to the addition of an important paragraph to double the financial allocations for the development of regions, And the allocation of additional funds to contribute to the reconstruction of Nineveh. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:14 pm