Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi: US forces are not an enemy of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi: US forces are not an enemy of Iraq Empty Asadi: US forces are not an enemy of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Feb 2019, 4:31 pm

[size=32]Asadi: US forces are not an enemy of Iraq

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ahmed al-Asadi, a member of the security and defense committee, said US forces are not an enemy of Iraq.
    Al-Asadi said in a press statement that the US forces provide logistical and air support to Iraq, which is located on Iraqi territory in accordance with an agreement concluded with the Iraqi government, in the year 2000 and 14 after the incursion of the terrorist organization in Iraqi cities.
    Al-Asadi stressed that the Iraqi parliament will vote on the resolution that preserves the prestige and sovereignty of Iraq and achieve security, pointing out that he intends to discuss the actual need for US forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:45 pm