Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: The state of law is not part of the dialogues of the conquest and "passers" .. Amiri rep

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: The state of law is not part of the dialogues of the conquest and "passers" .. Amiri  rep Empty Al-Maliki: The state of law is not part of the dialogues of the conquest and "passers" .. Amiri rep

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:29 am

Al-Maliki: The state of law is not part of the dialogues of the conquest and "passers" .. Amiri 

represents his coalition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, that [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/839/%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86][/url]the rule of law is not part of the dialogues of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]conquest and others, while pointing out that the head of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Fatah alliance Hadi al-Ameri represents his coalition. 

Maliki said that "stability in Iraq can not be separated from stability in the region," explaining that "a government can not process files during the period of 100 days." 

He explained that "the failure of the government within 100 days phenomenon is not positive," pointing out that "the continued lack of the government is an uncomfortable index." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pointed out that "the state of law is not part of the dialogues of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] others," noting that "the rapprochement between the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and moving can not be at the expense of building cohesion."

"We have no other position if the agreement between -[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and moving from the framework of the completion of the government. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am