Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad: About 3,000 people are working as a development contract

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad: About 3,000 people are working as a development contract Empty Governor of Baghdad: About 3,000 people are working as a development contract

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:10 pm

Governor of Baghdad: About 3,000 people are working as a development contract

08:42 - 25/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The governor of Baghdad, Falah al-Jazairi, on Monday, the local government's efforts to include financial allocations for the slice of contracts within the province's operating budget to ensure the continuation of their salaries without interruption, adding that more than 2824 people working as a development contract.
    "The local government is seeking to include financial allocations for the slice of contracts within the operating budget of the province to ensure the continuation of salaries without interruption, unlike the system of development of the regions, which finances the salaries of contracts from projects and stop the salary of the contractor to complete the project."
    He added that "more than 2824 citizens working as a contract of development and because of the suspension of projects led to the termination of these services because their salaries are funded from projects," calling on the Ministry of Finance to "respond to the official books submitted by the province, which includes the consideration of contract employees part of the operating budget and not part of the projects Investment ".
    He explained that "these projects have been stopped because of the decision 347 issued by the Council of Ministers, which caused the termination of the work of this working group, which was getting 2.%. Implementation, control and supervision ". Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:41 am