Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran 's economy after signing agreements: Iraq is a channel for Iran to avoid US sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran 's economy after signing agreements: Iraq is a channel for Iran to avoid US sanctions Empty Tehran 's economy after signing agreements: Iraq is a channel for Iran to avoid US sanctions

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 5:29 am

[size=32]
    Tehran 's economy after signing agreements: Iraq is a channel for Iran to avoid US sanctions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

5 hours ago

Iraq and Iran signed several initial trade deals as Iranian President Hassan Rowhani began his first visit to seek to cement Tehran's influence and boost trade ties to help ease new US sanctions on Iran.

Among the agreements is a plan to build a rail line linking the two countries. The agreements, signed shortly after Rohani's visit, aim to stress that Tehran continues to play a dominant role in Iraq despite US efforts to rein in Iranian meddling in the region.

The office of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said in a statement that Rowhani and Abdul Mahdi signed several memorandums of understanding, including agreements on oil, trade and health and a railway line linking the southern city of Basra, the Iranian border city Shalamjah.

"Iraq is another channel for Iran to avoid US sanctions," a senior Iranian official accompanying Rohani told Reuters. "This visit will provide opportunities for the Iranian economy."

Iraq relies on imports of Iranian gas in the operation of the electricity network and requested an extension of the exemption granted by the United States of sanctions to continue to import Iranian gas. US sanctions on Iran's energy sector came into effect in November.

The Iranian economy has been struggling since US President Donald Trump decided in May to withdraw from the nuclear deal signed in 2015 between Iran and six major powers and re-impose sanctions on Tehran.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:37 am