Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity policy reveals the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the Integrity Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Integrity policy reveals the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the Integrity Commission Empty Integrity policy reveals the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the Integrity Commission

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2019, 2:02 am

[size=32]
    Integrity policy reveals the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the Integrity Commission[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Shafaq News / The Integrity Commission issued on Sunday a statement clarifying the candidacy of the Director General of the Legal Department for the presidency of the Commission.

The agency said in a statement to the twilight News that the Director General of the Legal Department in the integrity of the appearance of al-Jubouri, denies the news of his candidacy for the presidency of the body.

He stressed Jubouri, according to the statement, that the media reported in this regard is not true.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Integrity policy reveals the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the Integrity Commission Empty The Integrity Commission reveals the truth of Jabouri's nomination for presidency

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:06 am

The Integrity Commission reveals the truth of Jabouri's nomination for presidency

On Sunday, the Integrity Commission revealed the truth about the candidacy of Jabouri for presidency. 
    "The news of my candidacy for the chairmanship of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Commission is a disgrace ," said Jabori's director general in a statement . 
    The statement added that "what the media reported in this regard is incorrect." 
    //Mother

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Integrity policy reveals the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the Integrity Commission Empty Integrity issued a clarification on the nomination of Jubouri to chair it

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:28 am

Integrity issued a clarification on the nomination of Jubouri to chair it

Sunday 17 March

The Integrity Commission on Sunday issued an explanation on the nomination of the appearance of Jubouri for its presidency. 

The director general of the legal department in the body appearance of Jubouri in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it that "the news of my candidacy for the presidency of the Integrity Commission is not healthy." 

"What the media has reported in this regard is incorrect," he said. 

A number of media and social networking sites reported that the Director General of the Legal Department of the Integrity Commission was appointed to the presidency of the Commission after the death of its former president Ezzat to provide a traffic accident in Duhok .

Sponsored content

policy - Integrity policy reveals the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the Integrity Commission Empty Re: Integrity policy reveals the fact that al-Jubouri was nominated to head the Integrity Commission

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:50 pm