Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

deputy policy reveals that Washington is offering "threatened" deals to the Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy -  deputy policy reveals that Washington is offering "threatened" deals to the Iraqi government Empty deputy policy reveals that Washington is offering "threatened" deals to the Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 4:04 pm

[size=32]
    deputy policy reveals that Washington is offering "threatened" deals to the Iraqi government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The deputy of the bloc of Sadiq Mohammed Baldawi promises US financial support to the security services as "an attempt to justify the survival of its forces in the country."

"America is working to bring deals and money to the Iraqi government in order to extend its military stay," Baldawi said in a statement to twilight news.

"Washington is working to provide arms deals or threaten the Iraqi government if the law to remove foreign forces from the country is passed."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:40 pm