Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conscious / Communist leader: Abdul Mahdi, an economic thinker and a statesman and must deal firmly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conscious / Communist leader: Abdul Mahdi, an economic thinker and a statesman and must deal firmly Empty Conscious / Communist leader: Abdul Mahdi, an economic thinker and a statesman and must deal firmly

Post by Rocky Fri 10 May 2019, 2:00 am

Conscious / Communist leader: Abdul Mahdi, an economic thinker and a statesman and must deal firmly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    10/05/2019 09:38:00 AM | Number of readings: 1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD /
    Called on the leader of the Communist Party Jassim al-Hilfi, on Thursday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to deal with "packages and feet" and speed in decision-making.
    He said Hilfi in transportation correspondent statement ( Iraqi News Agency Information / INA )   that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi, a man" economic thinker, writer , and my excellent statesman ", expressing his hope that the deal Abdul Mahdi , " the packages and the feet and the speed of decision - making. "
    He said Hilfi that "the cause of the fractions of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki, political and not personal."
    He pointed out that "the break between the two political represent two points of view, even if it was personal was easy," adding that "the role of mediator more difficult than I do, and time can solve things."
    The former prime minister, Haidar al-Abadi, said that "he was a positive and one of the options to take over the presidency of the government, even if the last period in the fight against corruption was possible to have a second chance," noting that "the fist (in the fight against corruption) "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:22 pm