Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy construction reveals movements to resolve the differences between Halbusi and "Abu Mazen"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy construction reveals movements to resolve the differences between Halbusi and "Abu Mazen"  Empty Deputy construction reveals movements to resolve the differences between Halbusi and "Abu Mazen"

Post by Rocky Sun 19 May 2019, 2:05 am

Deputy construction reveals movements to resolve the differences between Halbusi and "Abu Mazen" 

08:50 - 19/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Ahmad al-Kinani said on Sunday that the deputies of the coalition of Iraqi forces headed by Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halboussi remain in the building alliance in addition to the reform. He pointed out that there are political moves to solve the problem between Halboussi and MP Ahmad al-Jubouri, Abu Mazen.
    "The disagreement between the deputies and heads of blocks of the Sunni component occurred because of the selection of the governor of Nineveh, but there are political movements to return those alliances to where it was, and not to keep the differences."
    "Most of the deputies of the coalition of Iraqi forces are from the coalition of construction, and the speaker of parliament, Mohamed Halboussi, also belongs to that coalition and received full support during the political process."
    Al-Kanani said that "the deputies of the Sunni component are divided on the construction and reform, as the emergence of the coalition of Iraqi forces does not mean the dissolution of the deputies from the two mentioned alliances, but remain within them despite the formation of their alliance led by Halbusi." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:56 am