Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Taiwan conducts military exercises

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Taiwan conducts military exercises Empty Taiwan conducts military exercises

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2019, 6:02 am

Taiwan conducts military exercises

12:50 - 30/05/2019

Taiwan conducts military exercises %D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-696x493
    BAGHDAD - 
    Air, sea and land forces in Taiwan began training on a gas-fired force on Thursday, while the defense minister vowed to protect the island in the face of escalating military threats from China. 
    According to the agency "Reuters" fighter jets carried out strikes and opened warships fire to destroy the head of the enemy's bridge, while participated more than 3000 soldiers in training live ammunition in the region of Pingtung South. 
    During annual military exercises around the island this week, fighter jets landed on Taiwan's main highway, and training in air strikes halted life in major cities. 
    "The Chinese Communist Party continues to expand its military strength without abandoning the idea of ​​using force to invade Taiwan," Defense Minister Yen Tie-fa told reporters as he watched the exercises.
    China regards Taiwan as an autonomous part of its territory and has never ruled out the use of force to subjugate the island to its control. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:29 pm