Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Sunnis agree to authorize Abdul Mahdi to resolve education

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sunnis agree to authorize Abdul Mahdi to resolve education Empty Sunnis agree to authorize Abdul Mahdi to resolve education

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jul 2019, 7:03 am

Sunnis agree to authorize Abdul Mahdi to resolve education

14:36 ​​- 06/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition forces Zaytun al-Dulaimi, on Saturday, the agreement of the Sunni blocs to authorize Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nominate candidate or candidate for education, stressing that the resolution of the vote will be this week.
    "Differences over the candidate of the Ministry of Education called for joint and unilateral meetings between the Sunni forces to authorize the prime minister to choose a candidate or a candidate for the education portfolio," Dulaimi said in a statement.
    She added that "the resolution of the file of the education candidate will be during the current week," indicating that "the blocks and Sunni forces required authorization to be the candidate or candidate for the education portfolio exclusively of the Sunni component and falls within the entitlement." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Sunnis agree to authorize Abdul Mahdi to resolve education Empty Re: Sunnis agree to authorize Abdul Mahdi to resolve education

Post by Lobo Sat 06 Jul 2019, 10:35 am

Thanks Rocky, praying that the vote for the Minister of Education is done and passed and then that should be it for the cabinet - once that is done, I hope that there should be no more delays for the RV.
    Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Sunnis agree to authorize Abdul Mahdi to resolve education Empty Re: Sunnis agree to authorize Abdul Mahdi to resolve education

Post by Wheelman Sat 06 Jul 2019, 11:16 am

I think they have one, how is it the UN came last week for an historical moment and releases 13 items for sanctions, and they didn’t have a full complete cabinet, all proxy positions had to be resolved by JUNE 30, 2019
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 06 Jul 2019, 11:20 am

I hope you are right, but as far as I know, the Minister of Higher Education has been also the "acting" Minister of Education.  Either way, let's all pray this is a done deal and we see the RV - REAL SOOOOON

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:40 am