Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Awad: Washington's action to impose sanctions on Iraqi personalities is a miserable move

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Awad: Washington's action to impose sanctions on Iraqi personalities is a miserable move Empty Awad: Washington's action to impose sanctions on Iraqi personalities is a miserable move

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2019, 3:21 am

[size=30]Awad: Washington's action to impose sanctions on Iraqi personalities is a miserable move[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 23/07/2019 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Al-Ahed News - Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]MP Sadiekoun Uday Awad commented on efforts by the United States according to reports to impose sanctions on Iraqi personalities .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Awad said in a press statement, "The United States of America, the sanctions imposed on Iraqi personalities, intervention is a blatant and this game is exposed, and is clear to the Iraqi people, and this is unacceptable with all political forces ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Awad said that "these sanctions have a media impact and have no real impact. The aim of these sanctions is the media and psychological war against those who are hostile to American policy ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the work of Washington to impose sanctions on Iraqi Shiite figures, is a miserable and trivial measure, and will not affect the leaders of the resistance factions or leaders who fought the Daash and others," noting that "the best evidence that these sanctions did not affect   the Haj Abu Mahdi Mahdi, The sanctions have been around for 37 years and these sanctions did not affect his movement or his status, and this work is more media trade than it is realistic and have an impact . " Finished[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:07 pm