Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: economic reform needs action and we started working out to move the country to the right path

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: economic reform needs action and we started working out to move the country to the right path Empty Abadi: economic reform needs action and we started working out to move the country to the right path

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:52 am

Abadi: economic reform needs action and we started working out to move the country to the right path

Thursday 25 February 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the government Haidar al - Abbadi said "economic reform needs action and we started working out to move the country to the right path , " adding that " the government needs to reformist team is consistent at the level of application and implementation of reforms and public orientation and vision of the government."

It came through Abadi , a meeting with the chairman and members the economic and investment commission in Parliament.

he said Abadi "we reduced government spending for 2015 to 60 percent of what they used to be and we assume a reduction of an additional current fiscal year and are working to reduce dependence on oil fiscal budget."

he assured Abadi staff that "salaries continues , and that does not listen to the rumors launched by some are trying to obstruct any reform process. " he stressed Abadi , that" it is necessary to support the national product , "explaining that" import smashes the domestic industry. " as Abadi pointed out that" has been set up inspection teams in Iraq 's ports to make sure that all goods entering Iraq is subject to Customs. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:48 am