Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iran to launch train line between Tehran and Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran to launch train line between Tehran and Iraq Empty Iran to launch train line between Tehran and Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2019, 6:04 am

Iran to launch train line between Tehran and Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iran's railways official Hossein Mehdi announced on Saturday plans to launch two trains between Tehran, Ankara, Tehran and Iraq in the near term.
    "The inauguration of a tourist train with Iraq is on the agenda of the Iranian railway company," Mehdi was quoted by the Fars News Agency as saying. 

He added that "an Iranian company specialized in shipping and transport and in negotiations with the tourism offices, intends to launch a train to transport Iraqi tourists to several cities, including Qom and Mashhad."
    On the Tehran-Ankara train line, Moussaoui stressed that "the train will soon be launched and will provide tourism services to the Turks as it passes through the cities of Isfahan, Mashhad and Shiraz as well."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iran to launch train line between Tehran and Iraq Empty Re: Iran to launch train line between Tehran and Iraq

Post by Diamond Sat 03 Aug 2019, 6:16 am

nice way too move money

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:36 pm