Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

When does the Tehran-Karbala train leave?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

When does the Tehran-Karbala train leave? Empty When does the Tehran-Karbala train leave?

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2023, 4:38 am

[rtl]When does the Tehran-Karbala train leave?[/rtl]
    umber of readings: 141 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The transportation authorities in Iran announced that they had reached an understanding with Iraq regarding the re-launch of the composite train trips between Tehran and Karbala.

The Iranian Mehr News Agency quoted the director of the Railway Transport Company in Iran, Maad Salehi, as saying, “An understanding has been reached with Iraq on the issue of linking the railways between Shalamcheh, southwestern Iran, and Basra, Iraq, as well as an understanding on re-launching the train trips between Tehran and Karbala." .

Salehi pointed out that "during the meeting of the Iranian-Iraqi joint committee in Baghdad, good understandings were reached with Iraqi government officials on the railway sector, especially the acceleration of the railway link between Shalamcheh and Basra, as well as announcing the readiness of the two parties to link the railway between the two countries through the Khosravi border crossing as well.”

Salehi added, "Due to the successful experience and the appropriate turnout, an understanding was also reached about relaunching the Tehran-Karbala train."

The link between Shalamcheh and Basra is a continuation of the East-West international transit corridor project, and the completion of this project will lead to significant economic, social and political gains for Iran and Iraq in the region.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 11:50 pm