Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mulla: Al-Ha'iri's fatwa came on the basis of serious data and I challenge any Sunni scholar to i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mulla: Al-Ha'iri's fatwa came on the basis of serious data and I challenge any Sunni scholar to i Empty Al-Mulla: Al-Ha'iri's fatwa came on the basis of serious data and I challenge any Sunni scholar to i

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Aug 2019, 1:53 am

Al-Mulla: Al-Ha'iri's fatwa came on the basis of serious data and I challenge any Sunni scholar to issue the same

08:55 - 26/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the group of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scholars Sheikh Khalid al-Mulla, that the fatwa of the religious authority, Mr. Kazem Haeri came on the basis of serious data witnessed in the country, pointing out that it challenges any Sunni scientist to issue a similar fatwa.
    Al-Mulla said in televised remarks followed by (information), that "Mr. Kazem al-Haeri's fatwa did not come from a vacuum but came on the basis of serious data in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," stressing that "the fatwa of Mr. Haeri came in the context of the preservation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "no Sunni scientist can issue a fatwa similar to the fatwa of Mr. Sistani in the fight against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] advised Mr. Haeri resistance to the Americans," saying that "can not rely on a Sunni position on the US presence."
    He pointed out that "targeting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will serve as a catalyst for the people of the people and raises their emotions to confront the Americans," noting that "some Sunni leaders go to America by private aircraft to demand clearance against the crowd." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:44 am