Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Battles" personality among the leaders .. threatening to enter Iraq to the stage of "coup" or impos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Battles" personality among the leaders .. threatening to enter Iraq to the stage of "coup" or impos Empty "Battles" personality among the leaders .. threatening to enter Iraq to the stage of "coup" or impos

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2019, 3:07 am

[size=32]"Battles" personality among the leaders .. threatening to enter Iraq to the stage of "coup" or impose new forces .. !![/size]
    Thursday 05 September 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Sky Press

Personal battles between prominent political leaders could sweep Iraq to a new stage.

MP Mohamed Iqbal, a member of the Strategic Planning Committee, warned him in a tweet on the social networking site Twitter yesterday, stressing that the conflict is taking shape on a daily basis in Iraq, and there are clear signs of the birth of a new political tendency based on an audience began urgently to break the restrictions and break down the legacies deposited with the new political system.

He added that what he described as the turmoil of political leaders and the destruction of each other in Iraq is an attempt to run forward to avoid the drift generated by the wave of change coming.

These statements coincide with other reports citing informed sources that the political scene in Iraq will witness a change either by a coup or by imposing political forces to see it on the ground to serve their interests in the next stage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:22 pm