Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Voluntary Paramedic Law covers an important and serious situation in legal legislation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Voluntary Paramedic Law covers an important and serious situation in legal legislation Empty Deputy: Voluntary Paramedic Law covers an important and serious situation in legal legislation

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2019, 3:19 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: Voluntary Paramedic Law covers an important and serious situation in legal legislation[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-09-23 | 03:57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The MP of the National Approach Bloc Hazem al-Khalidi, on Monday, that the proposal of the law of volunteer medic is one of the "important" laws covering the case of "serious" in the legal legislation, stressing the need to pass the law.

Khalidi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The law of volunteer paramedics is one of the important laws, which we should legislate in order to contribute to increase cooperation and protect the volunteer paramedic from clan and legal accountability," noting that "many cases of deaths from public accidents caused by the departure of people To help those in need for fear of accountability. "

Al-Khaldi added that "the tribal and legal accountability of the volunteer in humanitarian action is not true and weakens the social fabric and is a negative phenomenon that we have to address legally." An important and serious case in legal legislation. "

On July 25, 2019, Khalidi called on the House of Representatives to expedite the enactment of the Voluntary Paramedic Law.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm