Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Iraq: Parliament session, but does not end before the legal retirement legislation and th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Iraq: Parliament session, but does not end before the legal retirement legislation and th Empty Deputy for Iraq: Parliament session, but does not end before the legal retirement legislation and th

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Nov 2013, 4:20 am

Deputy for Iraq: Parliament session, but does not end before the legal retirement legislation and the financial budget

05-11-2013 12:33 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Stressed member Dialogue bloc MP / coalition in Iraq / Abdullah the West, that the House of Representatives does not end its current parliamentary only after the legislation a legal public pension consolidated budget for fiscal year 2014. said West in a statement (of the Agency news): The two bills the public pension Unified The budget for fiscal year 2014, of important laws and the House of Representatives does not leave before Thariahma, adding: either other other laws, such as political parties and the Federation Council, Vtmrerhma during the current session, Saab and speech is not accurate on Tmrerhma. pointed out that, the law of parties, although he Law is important because it will leave the parliamentary session next, calling for political blocs to relinquish their positions on the adoption of laws broken and the task the House of Representatives, so as to be passed. noted that the current session ends in March of next year and will be held parliamentary elections after this date as being in Parliament is currently discussing the election law Parliamentary amid accusations of some blocks of seeking to delay the passage of the law, and so there will be a postponement of the elections. 7 /.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:49 am