Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US defense secretary presses NATO to send more troops to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US defense secretary presses NATO to send more troops to Iraq Empty The US defense secretary presses NATO to send more troops to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Feb 2020, 10:59 am

The US defense secretary presses NATO to send more troops to Iraq

18:45 - 12/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    On Wednesday, US Defense Secretary Mark Asper reiterated President Donald Trump's recent call for NATO countries to expand their operations in the Middle East as he urged allies to contribute more troops to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "This is what I aspire to, but the first thing is to join NATO, and once we enter NATO, or more NATO partners, we can consider reducing our presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " Esber said in a statement translated by the "Information Agency" as he headed for the NATO meeting in Brussels .
    He added, "The expansion of NATO's mission in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] means that some American forces can be returned to bases at home to focus on training, or redeploy to other areas such as the Pacific," noting that "the Pentagon wants to shift its focus to giving priority to the efforts of what has been called By (addressing) China and Russia. ”
    "He also wants to see more NATO involvement in the region to deter what he called" Iranian influence, "and that more forces could be sent to Saudi Arabia to help with air defense there," Esber said. As he put it.
    It is noteworthy that the United States has about 5,000 soldiers in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while the mission of NATO training includes only 500 personnel . The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) stopped training operations in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] following the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani in a plane flying in Baghdad last month. Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 4:18 am