Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra demands the support of farmers to increase the local product

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra demands the support of farmers to increase the local product Empty Basra demands the support of farmers to increase the local product

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:19 am

Basra demands the support of farmers to increase the local product

13:30 - 15/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Basra ..
    Deputy Governor of Basra, Arab Kazem al-Jazaery, called on the federal government today to support agriculture and farmers in the province to increase production and support the local product.
    "One of the most important problems that farmers face is the fact that they do not get enough water rations to irrigate their farms, which include tomato crops, wheat and barley crops," Al-Jazaery said in a statement to Information Agency.
    He added, "The local Basra government is constantly following the problem of water quotas, and there are official overtures and coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources to ensure farmers get the quotas and renew their agricultural contracts."
    And the Algerian said, "The Basra government will be formed by tomorrow, headed by and membership of the director of the province's agriculture and a number of farmers to meet the minister of agriculture in order to reach a solution to all problems, end the suffering of farmers and make contracting with seasonal contracts." End / 25p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 am