Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Religious reference violates the decision "Sistani" ..!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Religious reference violates the decision "Sistani" ..! Empty Religious reference violates the decision "Sistani" ..!

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Mar 2020, 3:06 am

[size=32]Religious reference violates the decision "Sistani" ..![/size]
     Tuesday 10 March 2020 at 10:43 am (106 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Despite the government’s decision, the religious authority, and the Husaynite threshold to cancel rituals, meetings and events due to the Corona virus, religious authority Sheikh Qasim Al-Ta’i called today to continue religious rituals from Friday and Friday prayers and to visit holy shrines.

Al-Ta’i said, in the minutes of his answer to a question submitted by a number of his followers on the Corona virus, that prevention, even if it is required in light of the spread of this virus, is a follower of God’s year of being one of the causes and causes, but the negligence on the metaphysical side and resorting to God and invoking him and seeking forgiveness In holy places, it is a priority to be cautious about these gatherings

He added, that with the rotation of the matter between resorting to causes and resorting to the cause of causes, then resorting to it is the first and most worthy, and whoever submits the natural cause must review his faith in God, because he is volatile and unstable in his heart

He promised, that, confronting the virus by continuing to perform the rites of religion sends a message to the material world that the universe, including the earth, is in its grip and under its care and that it is directed by the mind if they do not have a law

Al-Ta’i advised Muslims and believers to seek refuge with Allah and perform the rituals of his religion from the Friday and Friday prayers and visit the shrines of the imams of guidance, because they are God’s mercy. Blessings and ravings divine divine

And he expressed his conviction that the virus does not affect faithful believers in their faith, but it may not affect Muslims who are committed to the provisions of Sharia, and the virus is a kind of punishment for human beings for what has gained their hands

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:27 am