Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory Coalition: We will not be an obstacle to any national candidate and meet the aspirations of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory Coalition: We will not be an obstacle to any national candidate and meet the aspirations of  Empty Victory Coalition: We will not be an obstacle to any national candidate and meet the aspirations of

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:48 am

Victory Coalition: We will not be an obstacle to any national candidate and meet the aspirations of the people
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]9 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The victory coalition headed by Haider al-Abadi presented his vision to overcome the current crisis after the failure of the Seven Committee to choose a new prime minister
    In a statement, the coalition called for the need to be in charge of the prime minister to be patriotic, impartial and neutral, and to provide a mini government to manage the transitional period not exceeding one year old from the date it assumed responsibility, provided that its mission is to hold early and fair elections with the partnership of UNAMI, to control security, and to confine arms to the state And bring the perpetrators of the demonstrators and security forces to justice, and the neutrality of the national decision.
    The statement stressed the necessity of obligating the Prime Minister-designate to form a government away from abhorrent quotas while maintaining representation of national societal diversity, through the involvement of professional competencies and government activists, and the appointment of an adviser to the Prime Minister for mass demands, to ensure the involvement of the public in managing the transition.
    He demanded the formation of special committees from the government, UNAMI and the demonstrators, to oversee the conduct of the elections, and the investigation committees for the killing of demonstrators and security forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am