Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fatah official talks about "political integration" who refuses to give him confidence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fatah official talks about "political integration" who refuses to give him confidence Empty A Fatah official talks about "political integration" who refuses to give him confidence

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Mar 2020, 6:26 am

A Fatah official talks about "political integration" who refuses to give him confidence

12:45 - 26/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber affirmed on Thursday that the position of Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi has become difficult and embarrassing because of political integration by rejecting it, and is likely to submit to the fait accompli and offer his apology.
    Jaber said in a statement to "Information", that "the position of the Al-Fatah coalition has not and will not change in opposition to the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi because of the current stage and its embarrassment." The deputy of the Irada Hussein Arab Bloc affirmed in a previous statement that the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi had not yet been able to persuade the Shiite leaders to support him, indicating at the same time that he had managed to persuade the majority of Shiite deputies. Ended in / 25 pm
    He added, "Al-Zrafi has become totally incapable of obtaining confidence from the major Shiite forces opposing him," pointing to "the existence of political integration rejecting him."
    Jaber stressed that "Al-Zorfi's resort to winning votes individually is not effective and correct," pointing out that "the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi is in a critical position and will give in to accepting the apology."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:53 am