Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Neno
Rocky
6 posters

This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq Empty This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 1:15 am

[size=36]This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq[/size]

Political | 08:56 - 12/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    President of the United States of America Donald Trump urged Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to hold early elections in Iraq, according to what the Oval House announced.
    "Trump spoke with Al-Kazemi to congratulate him on the ratification by the Iraqi parliament of his government," White House spokesman Jad Dair said in a statement.
    The statement added, "President Trump expressed the support of the United States for Iraq during the ongoing Corona virus pandemic, and affirmed the common interest with Iraq to permanently defeat ISIS."
    "President Trump also encouraged the Prime Minister to address the Iraqi people's demands for reform and early and legitimate national elections."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq Empty This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 1:51 am

[size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq

President of the United States of America Donald Trump urged Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to hold early elections in Iraq, according to the Oval House.
    "Trump spoke with Al-Kazemi to congratulate him on the ratification by the Iraqi parliament of his government," White House spokesman Jad Dair said in a statement.
    The statement added, "President Trump expressed the support of the United States for Iraq during the ongoing Corona Virus pandemic, and emphasized the common concern with Iraq to permanently defeat ISIS."
    "President Trump also encouraged the Prime Minister to address the Iraqi people's demands for reform and early and legitimate national elections."

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq Empty Re: This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq

Post by Neno Tue 26 May 2020, 6:54 pm

I wonder what else he advised!
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq Empty Re: This is what Trump told Al-Kazemi about early elections in Iraq

Post by jbowhunter Wed 27 May 2020, 7:54 am

Maybe a different hair style for al-Kazemi because he kinda looks like Gov Cuomo from NY???
    Neno wrote:I wonder what else he advised!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 27 May 2020, 9:05 am

funny
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Wed 27 May 2020, 12:20 pm

weslin3 wrote:funny
    Now weslin,I have to agree with jbow you can see the family resemables  funny
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 28 May 2020, 12:43 pm

jbowhunter wrote:Maybe a different hair style for al-Kazemi because he kinda looks like Gov Cuomo from NY???
    Neno wrote:I wonder what else he advised!

You're right..he does look like him lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 9:00 am