Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
weslin3
Rocky
6 posters

Abtan suggests that the Central Bank will resort to reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abtan suggests that the Central Bank will resort to reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against  Empty Abtan suggests that the Central Bank will resort to reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Sep 2020, 9:59 am

09-29-2020 01:40 PM
    Abtan suggests that the Central Bank will resort to reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya
    The former Minister of Youth and Sports, Abdul Hussein Abtan, suggested that the Central Bank would resort to reducing the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.
    Abtan said in a tweet on "Twitter", "I expect, unfortunately, forcing the Central Bank of Iraq, sooner or later, to reduce the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar."
    He explained that "the citizen will be the first victim."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, chouchou and Proven like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abtan suggests that the Central Bank will resort to reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against  Empty Re: Abtan suggests that the Central Bank will resort to reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against

Post by weslin3 Tue 29 Sep 2020, 12:02 pm

This is going in the wrong direction. Hurt the Iraqi citizen... No don't want that.

chouchou and Proven like this post

1dinarshort
    1dinarshort
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Abtan suggests that the Central Bank will resort to reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against  Empty Re: Abtan suggests that the Central Bank will resort to reducing the exchange rate of the dinar against

Post by 1dinarshort Tue 29 Sep 2020, 1:12 pm

weslin3 wrote:This is going in the wrong direction. Hurt the Iraqi citizen... No don't want that.
    Hey welling. Actually you are backwards thinking. Reducing the dinar means making it take less dinar to equal a dollar, atheist thats how I take it

chouchou likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 29 Sep 2020, 5:29 pm

1dinarshort wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:This is going in the wrong direction. Hurt the Iraqi citizen... No don't want that.
    Hey welling. Actually you are backwards thinking. Reducing the dinar means making it take less dinar to equal a dollar, atheist thats how I take it
    I like that better.. Sounds better... Their articles can confuse me.

chouchou and zimi31 like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 Sep 2020, 7:34 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    1dinarshort wrote:
    I like that better.. Sounds better... Their articles can confuse me.

That does sound better...the translations are confusing to stay the least...

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Nakluagator
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Nakluagator Tue 29 Sep 2020, 10:06 pm

"Reducing the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar."
    I take this as a a positive. 1000 IQD = 1USD compared to 1IQD = 1USD appears to be moving in the right direction, if I am reading it right.

weslin3, azdinar and chouchou like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:29 pm