Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative integrity: Suspicions of corruption behind the difference in the selling price of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative integrity: Suspicions of corruption behind the difference in the selling price of the Empty Representative integrity: Suspicions of corruption behind the difference in the selling price of the

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:42 pm

Representative integrity: Suspicions of corruption behind the difference in the selling price of the dollar by the Central Bank

12:59 - 11/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Khaled Al-Jushami, criticized the Central Bank on Monday for its insistence on selling the dollar at a price of 119 despite its rise in the local market to 125,500, indicating that this difference goes to the pockets of the corrupt bank owners and
    Al-Jushami said in a statement to / the information /, “The rise in the dollar’s ​​exchange rate in the local market rose to 125,500, while the central bank is still selling it at its fixed price of 119, suggesting that“ the bank raises its selling price or prevents it from rising in the local market. ”
    He added that "this abuse in the local market stands behind corrupt parties so that money goes into their pockets, and this is a disaster," noting that "this banking imbalance is borne by the prime minister because he chose a proxy governor who has no experience in money and banking and is a man of law."
    He explained that “Article (13 A) of the Central Bank Law forces the Prime Minister to choose a personality for the position of the governor who has financial and banking experience, and these conditions are not provided by the central bank governor, but he is a legal man.” The Central Bank to vote on one of them, as well as to return the exchange rate of the dollar in the local market to 120, ie by one tiger. End / AD 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 am