Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Health: Great suspicions of corruption in contracts concluded during the Corona perio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Health: Great suspicions of corruption in contracts concluded during the Corona perio Empty Representative Health: Great suspicions of corruption in contracts concluded during the Corona perio

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2023, 5:21 am

[size=45][size=41]Representative Health: Great suspicions of corruption in contracts concluded during the Corona period[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Health Committee revealed that there are great suspicions of corruption in many of the contracts concluded during the pandemic.
    The head of the committee, Majid Shankali, said, “His committee and all other committees are following up on all corruption files, but there must be follow-up from other oversight bodies, such as the Financial Supervision Bureau and the Integrity Commission, in addition to members of the House of Representatives.”
    Shankali added, "Two days ago, corruption was detected by the leakage of 8,000 syringes (Claxan), which is a treatment for anticoagulant medicine, and this was obtained during the Corona period."
    And the head of the committee continued, “The Health Committee will open all files, including imports and contracts for medicines and vaccines, especially during the Corona period, because we have a suspicion that there are great suspicions of corruption that taint many of the contracts that were concluded during the pandemic because they were done with exception and outside the legal controls.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:30 pm