Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Parliamentary finance has reduced support for farmers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Parliamentary finance has reduced support for farmers Empty Agriculture: Parliamentary finance has reduced support for farmers

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 7:33 am

Agriculture: Parliamentary finance has reduced support for farmers

•  Time: 03/2021 16:01:35

•  Read: 364 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Agriculture announced today that there are news from the corridors of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, that the Finance Committee, through its discussion of the provisions of the fiscal budget for 2021, decided to reduce the support for farmers and farmers.
    The ministry's spokesman, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a statement that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it today that “the subsidy was reduced, whether in the field of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and all kinds of support that the ministry provides to farmers and farmers. Continue to plant. "
    He pointed out that, "despite the requests to increase support for farmers and farmers in this year's budget, it seems that there are those trying to end this important sector with unrealistic arguments and increase the burden on the shoulders of peasants and farmers, despite their exposure to many obstacles, but they continued to increase agricultural production in terms of quantity and quality." All the way to achieving food security. "
    He pointed to "exporting the surplus in order to maximize revenues, describing this news as frustrating for an important segment of Iraqi society, namely the farmers who represent the pillar of securing the foundations of food security."
    Al-Naif promised these decisions are unrealistic at this time that everyone needs to maximize the state's resources by relying on local production and protecting it, calling on the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives to reconsider its decision in order to develop the agricultural sector.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:49 am