Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture: We are working to provide farmers’ requirements to support the national e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture: We are working to provide farmers’ requirements to support the national e Empty Parliamentary Agriculture: We are working to provide farmers’ requirements to support the national e

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2024, 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Agriculture: We are working to provide farmers’ requirements to support the national economy[/size]
    • Today 12:33

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshes, Abdul Hadi Al-Abbasi, confirmed today, Saturday, that work is being done to provide all the requirements of farmers and peasants through follow-up and coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture.
    Al-Abbasi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The Parliamentary Agriculture Committee continues to coordinate with the Ministries of Agriculture and Water Resources regarding the facilities that can be provided to farmers and peasants to make the agricultural plan for the summer season 2024 a success."
    He added, "There is continuous follow-up by members of the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee on the requirements of farmers and peasants and their delivery to the relevant authorities for consideration and provision."
    Al-Abbasi pointed out that "farmers and peasants represent an important and essential segment to support the Iraqi national economy."
    Iraq succeeded in achieving self-sufficiency in wheat during the current season despite the difficulties faced by farmers, most notably drought. End/25Q

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 5:27 am