Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi quest for Russian economic cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi quest for Russian economic cooperation Empty Iraqi quest for Russian economic cooperation

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jul 2014, 8:18 am

Iraqi quest for Russian economic cooperation

07/07/2014

He Federation of Chambers of Commerce in Iraq to reach understandings with Russia in order to activate economic cooperation between the two parties, where will continue meetings in the coming period for the recruitment efforts of more than 30 Russian companies interested in dealing with Iraq and to enter the stage of direct engagement, especially as the country needs the support of all friends in the world. integrity, according to newspaper 

He said the Union in a press statement that there are connections active with other trade associations in the neighboring countries, especially Kuwait and its neighbor Iran, which initiated Kuwait to provide all the facilities in the side of the passage of goods to Iraqi markets by harnessing the transit in front of commercial traffic Iraq, while saying it was neighbor Iran to provide all facilities to its part of the border crossing points in order to achieve the highest flow of the passage of what is needed to support the country's economic activity. 

The Association noted that the ports of South and ports with the Iranian side, the old and new operating continuously under the supervision of the Union and government agencies in order to overcome all the limitations that may occur when passing commercial materials into the country, pointing out that the port Trebil border works very efficiently and receives commercial traffic normally, indicating that Union is closely following mechanism of action of this port and commercial goods to pass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:04 pm