Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: Plans to link Iraq's railways to Iran and Turkey are ready for implementation and ne

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: Plans to link Iraq's railways to Iran and Turkey are ready for implementation and ne Empty Transportation: Plans to link Iraq's railways to Iran and Turkey are ready for implementation and ne

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:10 am

Transportation: Plans to link Iraq's railways to Iran and Turkey are ready for implementation and need a sovereign decision

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Director General of Railways at the Ministry of Transport, Talib Jawad Al-Husseini, revealed, on Tuesday, the details of the plans to link Iraq with the railways of Iran and Turkey, indicating that the plans are ready for implementation and do not need large funds.
    Al-Husseini said in a press interview, "There are two plans to link Iraq with the railways of Turkey and Iran, and they are under discussion and can be quickly exhausted by the method of domestic or international investment."
    He added, "The Ministry of Transport and the Iranian side have completed the basic plan to connect the Shalamjah to Basra, and that the line extends for about 32 kilometers, and it does not waste a lot of sums, but it needs a sovereign decision between the two countries to begin implementation."
    He continued, "Iraq has completed the study to connect the railways with Turkey through Mosul after the rehabilitation of the railway plans from Mosul to the Rabia district and then increase the lines to extend them to Fish Khabur in Dohuk and then Turkey," indicating that "the rail link will allow Iraq huge sums of money through the international transit from the Gulf." To Europe or vice versa. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am