Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is ranked sixth in the ranking of the largest oil exporters to America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is ranked sixth in the ranking of the largest oil exporters to America Empty Iraq is ranked sixth in the ranking of the largest oil exporters to America

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Mar 2021, 6:52 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraq is ranked sixth in the ranking of the largest oil exporters to America[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-27 | 03:24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The US Energy Information Administration announced that Iraq ranked sixth in the ranking of the largest exporters of crude oil to America during the past week.

The administration said in a report that the average US imports of crude oil during the past week from nine countries amounted to 4 million and 936 thousand barrels per day, up by 566 thousand barrels per day compared to the previous week, which amounted to 4 million and 370 thousand barrels.

It showed that "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I imported crude oil from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]An average of 105 thousand barrels per day, down from the previous week, which amounted to 165 thousand barrels per day.

She pointed out that "the oil imports to America during the past week came mostly from."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , At a rate of 3,418 million barrels per day, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The amount of imports, of which 618 thousand barrels per day, was Saudi Arabia, whose imports amounted to 280 thousand barrels per day.

According to the administration, "the amount of US imports of crude oil from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It amounted to 161 thousand barrels per day [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 132 thousand barrels per day, and from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 92 thousand barrels per day, and from Brazil 71 thousand barrels [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 59 thousand barrels per day.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:15 am