Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During January, Iraq ranked fifth on the list of oil exporters to South Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During January, Iraq ranked fifth on the list of oil exporters to South Korea Empty During January, Iraq ranked fifth on the list of oil exporters to South Korea

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Mar 2024, 5:02 am

During January, Iraq ranked fifth on the list of oil exporters to South Korea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The South Korean Oil Company reported on Sunday that Iraq was the fifth largest exporter of crude oil during the month of January.
    The company stated in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News that “Saudi Arabia was the largest exporter to South Korea during the past month with exports amounting to 29.18 million barrels, followed by America second with exports amounting to 14.214 million barrels, followed by the UAE third with exports amounting to 11.460 million barrels, followed by Kuwait fourth with exports amounting to 14.214 million barrels.” 9.684 million barrels.
    She added, "Iraq came fifth as the largest exporter of oil to South Korea for the month of January, with 7.851 million barrels, an increase of 7.9% over the same month in 2023, in which oil exports to South Korea amounted to 7.276 million barrels, and a decrease from the previous month by 0.4%, which reached 7.884 million." barrel".

Views 32
    Added 03/03/2024 - 1:15 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:29 am