Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian reveals the latest developments in the budget situation in the House of Representa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian reveals the latest developments in the budget situation in the House of Representa Empty A parliamentarian reveals the latest developments in the budget situation in the House of Representa

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Mar 2021, 2:19 pm

A parliamentarian reveals the latest developments in the budget situation in the House of Representatives

[ltr]2021.03.28 - 21:53[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People  
    On  Sunday, the deputy from the Saeroun bloc,  Badr Al- Ziyadi, revealed the latest developments in setting the budget for 2021 in the House of Representatives.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Al-Ziyadi said in a statement, "People" received a copy of it (March 28, 2021), "The features of the parliament session are unclear and differences continue, and even the Kurdistan region’s share has not been resolved 100%."  
    He added that "the differences between the political blocs are due to adding paragraphs to the budget, while other blocs object, and there is no consensus until the moment and negotiations are continuing," noting that "whoever says that the budget is ready for voting today is not real talk and we are waiting for the differences to be resolved," indicating that " The differences are clear between the blocks, and it is regarding the exchange rate of the dollar between reducing it and maintaining it. "  
    He pointed out that "the meeting on the budget is continuing, and there are continuous requests to return the dismissed and canceled contracts, and matters are further complicated by political differences."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:29 am